Cerwin Vega ST69CX 6" x 9" Coaxial Motorcycle Subwoofer
The ST69CX COAXSUB 6x9 subwoofers from Cerwin Vega were developed and engineered to outperform the standard 6x9" coaxial speaker. They feature a larger surround that results in more bass, and Cerwin Vega also equipped this speaker with an oversized motor structure, similar to what would normally be found on an 8" subwoofer. They also got these IPX65 Marine Grade certified, making them perfect for motorcycles. See below for more features and specifications.
Features and Specifications:
• 6" x 9" 2-Way High Power Motorsport COAXSUB
• Manufactured to IPX65 Marine Grade Compliant Specifications
• 1" High Output Titanium Dome Tweeter
• UV-Treated Thermal Molded Waterproof Kevlar Cone with Rubber Surround
• 12dB Bessel Crossover Network
• Super High Energy Ferrite Motor System with Milled Aluminum Top Plate
• T-Yoke Back Plate Drilled for 35% More Cooling and Increased Power Handling
• High Temperature Cast Aluminum Basket
• RMS Power: 120 Watts
• Max Power: 240 Watts
• Impedance: 4 Ohm
• Mounting Depth: 3.818"
• Cut-Out Diameter: 5.984" x 8.858"
This listing is for two (2) ST69CX subwoofers.