6.5" 2Ω or 4Ω High-Performance Coaxial Horn Speaker
CICADA AUDIO – THE “NEW KIDS” ON THE BLOCK
The new Cicada Audio CH65 speakers are a perfect solution for 2014 and later Harley baggers. These speakers are an easy fit and do not require an additional tweeter location on the fairing. They simply bolt into the factory speaker locations (OK…typically a slight modification is needed – heat gun and a little “massaging” of the stock speaker enclosure.
Available in 4Ω or 2Ω …the 2Ω get more output with smaller higher efficiency / lower output amplifiers and don’t NEED a giant “current hog” for an amplifier to drive these.
- 500WRMS/1000 MAX Power Handling- PAIR
- Frequency Response: 75Hz -20Khz+/-5dB
- Neodymium High Energy/ Light Weight N35 Magnet structure
- Heavy Duty/ Die-cast Aluminum Basket
- 2.0” 2Ω or 4Ω – High Temp Voice Coil (Black Coat™) Voice Coil MidBass
- Shortening Ring for the Ultimate in speaker control
- 1.4” Aluminum Diaphragm High-Temp Voice Coil for Tweeter
- Advanced Voice Coil Heat Sink Design for Better Heat Dissipation
- High Sensitivity:4dB / 99dB 1W/1M Average (1W/1M – 2.83V)
- 12dB Crossover with custom tooled/ Vented crossover case
- Can be Bi-Amped (Horn Tweeters can be run on their own dedicated channels)
- Mounting Depth: 3.0” / 76.2mm
- Mounting Diameter: 5.7” / 145.5mm
- SOLD IN PAIRS
- Weather treated
Fits all ’14 & up batwing fairings (Street Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra) will need to open up the 6.5 hole a hair for basket to clear . Fits ’15 & up Road Glide with slight modification to fairing speaker pods (heat gun is used to make a little more room for the magnet). Fits ’13 and down batwing fairings if you grind off the small plastic rib on the inside of the outer fairing. Does not fit ’13 and down Road Glide without this adapter kit, tour pack location on Ultra models, or lower fairings without custom fabrication or these spacers.