The DS18 Hooligan X12 has already been proven to provide top end performance and bass now for multiple years on the streets and in the lanes, hooligans have been a choice of music lovers and competitors alike.
We have taken the Traditional Hooligan and revamped it in our newest revision, the Hooligan X12 High Excursion subwoofer. This model features long throw pole, larger spider, and high excursion surround to lower the FS of the speaker making it louder at subsonic frequencies. This massive sub will be great for high powered music or SPL. A FS of 26 will ensure deep lows down to 20hz and great punchy bass up around 40hz depending on your box tuning. This subwoofer is rated at 4000w RMS and 6000w max so your vehicle will require electrical upgrades and large wire.
This sub will be friendly to 4th orders, 6th orders, ported boxes, and large sealed boxes and can be used in most applications that has room for the box. With a 59mm one way XMAX, this sub is sure to pump out extreme decibils with the proper power and box setup. We recommend a tuning of 25-35hz for ported boxes depending on your goals.
If you are looking for extreme bass and massive power look no further than the Hooligan High Excursion line! This Hooligan variant will be sure to start you on your way to high volume hairtricks and massive lows!
- High powered 4" Black Aluminum voice coil handling 4000w RMS and 6000w max power for heavy hitting competition bass.
- We have added a large high excursion surround to help with the high pole to pole flex this subwoofer has giving it has a 59mm one way xmax!
- We have also added a larger spider that helps lower the FS (Resonant Frequency) so this sub plays lower much louder than previous versions.
- 4 inch black aluminum voice coil handling a massive 4000w RMS and 6000w peak will be sure to get this subwoofer moving with hurricane wind forces.
- The DS18 Tooled Black basket is one of the slickest and best looking baskets on the market. Not only extremely strong but looks great so you can use plexiglass or mount inverted on your box to see the show quality frame and motor topped off by a carbon fiber dustcap.
- Huge 500oz magnet will help the voice coil receive and handle the massive power this sub requires with high efficiency and durability.
|Nominal Diameter||12" / 304.8 mm|
|Nominal Impedance||1+1 OHMS|
|RMS Power Handling||4000 Watts|
|MAX Power Handling||6000 Watts|
|Sensitivity (1w/1m )||87 dB|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 500Hz|
|Recommended Lo Pass Crossover||80 Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||4” / 99.8 mm|
|Voice Coil Former Material||Black Aluminum|
|Cone Material||Non Pressed Paper|
|Dust Cap Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Basket Color | Finish||Glossy Black with Machined Aluminum|
|Magnet Weight||500 Oz|
|Displacement Volume||4.8L / 0.169ft3|
|THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS|
|Equivalent Volume||23.22L / 0.82 ft3|
|Excursion (one way)||50 mm|
|Free Air Resonance||26 Hz|
|Moving Mass||554.22 g|
|Voice Coil Inductance||43.12 mH|
|Diaphragm Area||471.44 cm2|
|DC Resistance||0.9+0.9 OHM|
|Efficiency Bandwidth Product||54.6|
|Sealed Internal Volume||17L / 0.6 ft3|
|Sealed Box Output Response||41 Hz|
|Ported Internal Volume||42.5L / 1.5 ft3|
|Port Size *Square (WxHxL)||1.52" x 12.28" x 31.82"|
|Port Tunning Frequency||30 Hz|
|Ported Box Output Response||25 Hz|
|Front Mount Baffle Cutout||11.2”|