- 2-channel active line output converter
- Automatic frequency response detection (RTA)
- Automatic factory EQ correction (DE-EQ)
- Manual programming includes an all-pass option to remove factory phase issues
- 2 speaker-level inputs with up to 400 watts RMS power handling
- 2 preamp-level outputs (up to 10V)
- Output gain controls
- 12-volt turn-on lead output
- Fuse rating: 2A x 1
- Dimensions: 5-3/4"W x 1-7/16"H x 2-7/8"D
- Automatic Turn-On: The KEYLOC senses DC offset on the speaker-level inputs, between 2.5V and 6V, to automatically power on. A Remote In wire can be used if the connected headunit features a turn-on output. The KEYLOC features a corresponding Remote Output wire that can provide a +12V output signal to power on other equipment.
- Frequency Response Correction: Smoothes the frequency response on the 2 input channels via EQ correction, with Q's ranging from 0.5 - 10 with up to ±12dB of boost or cut.
- Factory Time Delay Defeat: Ranges from .06mS - 10mS, with .06mS accuracy.
- All-Pass Filter Defeat: The KEYLOC can correct up to 3 all-pass filters on one channel. The all-pass filters can even have a Q ranging from 0.5-3.5, as long as they're not interacting with other all-pass filters.
- Passive Frequency Detection: The KEYLOC's default status is in Passive Frequency Detection mode which can detect what band of frequencies are available on each of the speaker input channels.
- Low: 20Hz - 200Hz
- Mid: 200Hz - 2kHz
- High: 2kHz - 20kHz