The CXA360.4 Four-Channel Amplifier is built to power all your door speakers in a single, powerful package.
Flexible and Fun
Using Class A/B power, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
CX-Series Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look, while KICKER’s FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS), gives you outstanding noise rejection - even with premium factory audio systems.
This CX-Series Amplifier delivers as much as 90 watts into four full-range channels, or 180 watts into two bridged channels. See below for more details.
- Class A/B full-range channels
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
|Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm Stereo|
|Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm Stereo|
|Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm Mono|
|CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.)|
|Dimensions (in, cm): (all models 2-3/8, 5.9H x 6-3/4, 17W x ...L)|
|Frequency Response (Hz):|
|250mV-10V (Low Level)
1V-40V (High Level)
|HI, LO or OFF; Variable 50–200Hz @ 12dB/Octave|
|Variable 0-6dB @40Hz|