Kicker KISLOC2 Stereo Passive 2-channel Line-Output Converter (with remote turn-on wire)
Unlike traditional LOCs, the KISLOC2 is designed without inductors to deliver a completely flat frequency response at all volume levels.
Using nothing more than your factory speaker wires, the innovative KISLOC2 automatically converts the speaker signal into both an RCA signal and a powerful 100 milli-amp, 12-volt remote wire using DC offset. Powerful enough to turn on multiple amplifiers, the 12-volt remote wire delivers plenty of power without hunting for a switched 12-volt power source.
- Accepts up to 55 watts (16 volts) of input signal
- Fully compatible with standard radios and most smart radios*
- Delivers up to an 8-volt output signal
- Flat 20Hz-20kHz frequency range at all volume levels
- Includes a powerful 100 milli-amp, remote turn-on wire. No 12V power source needed!
- LED indicator for DC offset turn-on
*Amplifier output of smart radio must have 60Ω impedance or lower.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.