We are a Authorized Dealer of Sundown Audio, products can be bought in-store at our Brick and Mortar Location. Come see us for all your Sundown Audio Needs!
The Sundown Audio SALT amplifiers represent the pinnacle of Korean Class-D amplifier technology. They stand on the shoulders of the previous three generations of Sundown high-end Korean amplifiers spanning 15-years (the SAZ v.1, SAZ, v.2, and SCV series) to reach even greater heights of performance. Our customers, for many years, have asked us to produce amplifiers that produce optimum power at realistic operating voltages in the 12s rather than 14+ volts. The SALT – Sundown Audio Low-Voltage Technology – series is our answer!
Whether you are a world-class SPL competitor, a dedicated enthusiast, or even a fan of Sound Quality the SALT series will be right at home in your system. Each and every model has been created with painstaking attention to detail to ensure that they bring a smile to your face each time the music starts playing and, further, to last for many years to come.
Cosmetically they are a huge departure from our original styling as an outward indicator of the enhanced levels of performance. The heat-sink is the heaviest we have ever produced, with the most surface area, and is finished with a striking titanium color. These amplifiers look as good as they sound and as soon as you hold one in your hands the build-quality is obvious. The icing on the cake lies in the revised remote control which features temperature, voltage, and clipping indicators to easily monitor the vitals of your valuable audio system.
- Full Range Digital 4 Channel Amplifier
- Double Sided Through Hole Epoxy PCB
- Multi-Way Protection Circuitry ( Thermal / Voltage / Speaker Short / DC Offset )
- Voltage, Temperature, and Clipping Display Wired Remote Control (Optional / Not Included with Multi-Channels)
- Clipping indicator on amplifier side-panel
- Optimized for standard 12v charging systems (Low Voltage Technology)
- Input Sensitivity : 6V - 0.2V
- 700 x 2 @ 4 ohms RMS
- 325 x 4 @ 2 ohms RMS
- 200 x 4 @ 4 ohms RMS
- 2 OHM Stereo Stable / 4 OHM Bridged Stable
- Variable Subsonic Crossover Filter : 10HZ - 500HZ
- Variable High Pass Filter : 50HZ - 500HZ ( 500HZ - 5KHZ at x10 )
- Variable Low Pass Filter : 50HZ - 500HZ ( 500Hz - 5KHZ at x10 )
- X1, X10 Crossover Multiply
- Efficiency : 75% 4OHM, at 100HZ
- Signal / Noise Ratio : 105DB <
- Damping Factor : 400 <
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz – 25khz
- 12DB/ OCT Variable Crossover Slope (HPF/LPF)
- 12DB/ OCT Variable Subsonic Crossover Slope
- Tested Voltage & THD : 12.8V & Less Than 1% THD
- Operation Voltage : DC 9V - 15.5V Power Input
- Recommended Fuse : 120 Amps
- Dimensions : 11.82” L x 6.85” W x 2.66” H