Five Channels of Fun
The CXA660.5 Amplifier is built to be the complete package in one cool-looking amp.
This CX amplifier uses powerful Class A/B technology to power four mid/high-range channels and an ultra-efficient Class D power plant for the bass channel. The amp also comes equipped with FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS), giving you superior clarity and dependability.
KickEQ™ variable bass boost gives you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is also included, letting you quickly tune your entire system to taste.
This CX amplifier delivers as much as 90 watts into four full-range channels or 180 watts into two-bridged channels, plus as much as 300 watts into one bass channel. See below for more details.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 65 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Front and rear channels:
- Class AB amp technology
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Variable high-pass filter (10-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subwoofer channel:
- Class D amp technology
- Frequency response: 25-200 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)